Monday, October 27, 2008

The Filming Begins!

All things considered, things went quite well for only two days of filming this past weekend. We learned a lot about using the camera and working with one another's ideas. We also decided we would never again film an unscripted scene. When things are unscripted, everyone acts according to the way they think things should be run and nothing gets done (Congressional syndrome).
Since I've been working on a political/historical drama screenplay of my own (not for Congress, though I wish I could keep them scripted too ), I found it interesting to see how things turned out when I started trusting my sister Rachel with a lot of the creative processing for this project. She has done very well so far in helping round out the story to make the two story lines run along together - the past (which will be filmed in black and white) and the present (which will be filmed in color).
Andrew, David and Angela: Abigail's behind the scenes footage is hilarious - videos and pictures! We can post them if you would like to see them.
Check back for updates!
~Amanda~

No comments:

The Latest From Imaginate That:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin